Jimmy Shan
Does anyone know whether we offered him a role at Albion? I’ve read differing points. Some say he was offered an Academy role which he rejected and he was also offered a first team coach role from Bilic which he rejected too. Doesn’t make sense to me as he would have been a valuable member at Albion.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
I heard he was offered to stay on as coach in the first team but wants to be a manager.
I thought he would have been big Dave's No2 ?
He must want to be his own man now, a job is just around the corner for him IMO.
I think he's done some bits and pieces with Big Dave, and setting up his own coaching. People with more actual detailed info may know more though, as that is only what I've heard.
(09-15-2019, 08:53 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Does anyone know whether we offered him a role at Albion? I’ve read differing points. Some say he was offered an Academy role which he rejected and he was also offered a first team coach role from Bilic  which he rejected too. Doesn’t make sense to me as he would have been a valuable member at Albion.

Some say, he was offered the job as The Stig on Top Gear, but turned it down as he only wanted to work with Clarkson, May & Hammond.   Rolleyes
(09-16-2019, 07:08 AM)Secret Squirrel Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 08:53 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Does anyone know whether we offered him a role at Albion? I’ve read differing points. Some say he was offered an Academy role which he rejected and he was also offered a first team coach role from Bilic  which he rejected too. Doesn’t make sense to me as he would have been a valuable member at Albion.

Some say, he was offered the job as The Stig on Top Gear, but turned it down as he only wanted to work with Clarkson, May & Hammond.   Rolleyes

we only deal in FACTS. Big Grin