Ferguson and Edwards
(09-15-2019, 03:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Does Edwards make things happen and cause problems for the opposition... Yes. you’ll do for me son

Does Ferguson defend well and is his all round game good? Yes. You’ll do for me son.

Having a fullback that can first and foremost defend is a refreshing change, especially as he is slowly adding to his game going forward.

Of all the youngsters floating round our squad at the moment he strikes me as the one that will go the furthest. If Wan-Bissaka can be worth £40m, who knows what he could become.
(09-15-2019, 07:31 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 03:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Does Edwards make things happen and cause problems for the opposition... Yes. you’ll do for me son

Does Ferguson defend well and is his all round game good? Yes. You’ll do for me son.

Having a fullback that can first and foremost defend is a refreshing change, especially as he is slowly adding to his game going forward.

Of all the youngsters floating round our squad at the moment he strikes me as the one that will go the furthest. If Wan-Bissaka can be worth £40m, who knows what he could become.

Woah woah woah steady SWF.

Issue Ferguson has he has been nurtured and coached as a centre back. But this is his first season playing at fullback. Can he improve going forward to thrive at full back? If you’re talking of playing for the elite clubs he needs to add attacking dynamism to his play.

I like Ferguson. The club always felt he’d be good enough to play Premier League football. Has had suitors from PL clubs in past. Has stayed loyal.
(09-15-2019, 07:31 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

Funnily enough, as I posted on the Fulham match thread, Dingle Don was comparing him to Wan-Bissaka in commentry.