Fear the beard!!
Hopefully history will be created soon...
Saw the thread title and thought Roy Keane had regrown his facial hair.
For those who said the big names never showed up for warwicks how could they Bell out for season stone out for season sidebottom out for season,I think we loaned more players than we have had professionals at the club.But there again we are a 1st division club unlike some we can mention.
(09-09-2019, 05:58 AM)wba13 Wrote: For those who said the big names never showed up for warwicks how could they Bell out for season stone out for season sidebottom out for season,I think we loaned more players than we have had professionals at the club.But there again we are a 1st division club unlike some we can mention.

Go and have a wank and a cuppa FFS
(09-09-2019, 05:58 AM)wba13 Wrote: For those who said the big names never showed up for warwicks how could they Bell out for season stone out for season sidebottom out for season,I think we loaned more players than we have had professionals at the club.But there again we are a 1st division club unlike some we can mention.

Cricketing equivalent of the Vile

Deluded

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(09-08-2019, 08:27 AM)wba13 Wrote: Wish you Pears fans would put a sock in it , when you have won as much as the bears then you can start bleating. 
Warwick/bears               Worcs/ rapids          
Total wins 20.                 Total wins 12
 Not even close    Com on you bears .

"We won the European Cup in 1982 you know" ............