Owen and Shearer
Having a real go at each other on Twitter.

Owen’s claiming that Shearer threatened to walk out in Newcastle and join Liverpool.
Fullest argument ever
(09-03-2019, 12:20 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Fullest argument ever

It is quite full, you are correct.
Newcastle tried to sell Shearer at the time, because he had a clause in his deal about being the best-paid player at the club. So every time they gave out a big new contract, they had to give out two.

Shearer didn't want to leave, so he didn't.
"I'm not a nerd Bart. Nerds are smart"
Grown men in handbags skirmish, never happen on here.   Rolleyes
(09-03-2019, 12:28 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Grown men in handbags skirmish, never happen on here.   Rolleyes

Dunno what you’re talking about guv...
Owen is just publicising his book...

Dexent tactic tbf!
Clarnet v2.0
(09-03-2019, 12:37 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Owen is just publicising his book...

Dexent tactic tbf!

The stuff he has said about Newcastle and Shearer is by far the most interesting thing he has ever said... And it’s still nowhere near interesting enough to make me actually want to read his book.
(09-03-2019, 12:39 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Dexent tactic tbf!

The stuff he has said about Newcastle and Shearer is by far the most interesting thing he has ever said... And it’s still nowhere near interesting enough to make me actually want to read his book.

Very true, if there was a Balon D'or for the most boring cunt in football, he'd piss it every year.
(09-03-2019, 12:39 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Dexent tactic tbf!

Almost all who have met Owen  describe him as a fat little smug twat.  He has previously disparaged NU - bet they are pleased to hear that after paying him fortunes for fugg all

When you hear Owen recently - he talks like he was at MU all his life - rather than a bit part who got rolled out for Coke Cup ties against lower division sides.