Greetings from Bratislava
Had the storm of all storms last night, but great place for a long weekend.

What is there not to like with premium lager at less than €2 a pint.
(08-25-2019, 07:01 AM)Supamart Wrote: Had the storm of all storms last night, but great place for a long weekend.

What is there not to like with premium lager at less than €2 a pint.

The storms?  Tongue
Why do people always forget the important stuff... totty ratings?
(08-25-2019, 07:12 AM)Y MassDebater Wrote: Why do people always forget the important stuff... totty ratings?

I’m now in my fourth day. Not brilliant.
(08-25-2019, 07:54 AM)Supamart Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 07:12 AM)Y MassDebater Wrote: Why do people always forget the important stuff... totty ratings?

I’m now in my fourth day. Not brilliant.

Dang, always thought the Eastern Euro chicks were hot everywhere, I guess not!
So did I to be honest.
Im off there with a couple of mates in a few weeks. Anything I should definitely stick on the to do list?
(08-25-2019, 04:25 PM)Staffordbaggy Wrote: Im off there with a couple of mates in a few weeks. Anything I should definitely stick on the to do list?

There's at least half a dozen brewery type pubs. Great place for long lazy drinking days. A short hop on the train to Vienna is a good day.
(08-26-2019, 05:20 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 04:25 PM)Staffordbaggy Wrote: Im off there with a couple of mates in a few weeks. Anything I should definitely stick on the to do list?

There's at least half a dozen brewery type pubs. Great place for long lazy drinking days. A short hop on the train to Vienna is a good day.
Thanks, looking forward to it
(08-26-2019, 08:03 PM)TStaffordbaggy Wrote:
(08-26-2019, 05:20 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Thanks, looking forward to it

Yes Vienna well worth a visit, just an hour by train. Of major capitals, they are the closest in the world to each other.

Also, check out the new Slovan Bratislava stadium, it is something else. Easy to compare to the old one, as they are virtually next to one another.