Match Thread
The Livermore chance was a blocked for a corner. Appalling Ref as was Wednesdays.
Don't blame Slav for going mental, the ref has been absymal
(08-24-2019, 01:21 PM)Logic1 Wrote: I am a staunch opponent of VAR but watching this perhaps I'm wrong. The quality of refereeing is abject.

Personally, at game speed I thought it was a pen.
(08-24-2019, 01:21 PM)Logic1 Wrote: I am a staunch opponent of VAR but watching this perhaps I'm wrong. The quality of refereeing is abject.

Certainly would've corrected the penalty decisions you would have thought.
(08-24-2019, 12:57 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: We don't defend well enough for the lack of goals we score.

It needs time to click, there is nothing obviously wrong, but confidence us so important, if we start losing games it  could be a hard season. Hopefully we can keep scraping wins and draws while we settle in the new team.

I agree, Birdy

Good catch from Johnstone
This is the worst officiating display I've seen since the last one
Bang average pluck out of the air from the corner, by Johnstone.
(08-24-2019, 01:24 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 12:57 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: We don't defend well enough for the lack of goals we score.

It needs time to click, there is nothing obviously wrong, but confidence us so important, if we start losing games it  could be a hard season. Hopefully we can keep scraping wins and draws while we settle in the new team.

I agree, Birdy

Good catch from Johnstone

Yes been better this game by far. Super pen Save. Although had very little to do
How is the officiating so bad?

This is worse than I've seen watching Bodmin Town ffs.
Perreira playing himself into a start. looked good Wednesday too.