Rather be a pear than a bear
(08-23-2019, 08:52 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 08:46 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 08:45 PM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 08:44 PM)Glos_baggie Wrote: Moeen!!

You Pears!

Great to see the Brum lad getting his form back

Absolute bottle job. 

Shows up for county level but never when it counts.

WAAAAAHHHHHH only bottle jobs on display tonight are the Birmingham Bennys 

Up the County

Brum did OK.

Worcs were carried by Guptill and Moeen.

2 players that if they realised their potential, wouldn’t be involved with this tournament, but are happy to take the easy money. Ali is such a wonderfully talented cricketer, but hasn’t got the dedication, heart or balls to be anything more.
Absolute stroll in the park for the Pears, Bears are a joke in T20

Shame we are in the 4 day remit!

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Nice to see the black country side do well Big Grin Getting excited about T20 does always feel a bit like seeing Albion win a 5 a side tournament though. Yeah I'd rather them than someone else but it's not the real thing.
(08-24-2019, 07:55 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Nice to see the black country side do well Big Grin Getting excited about T20 does always feel a bit like seeing Albion win a 5 a side tournament though. Yeah I'd rather them than someone else but it's not the real thing.

Missed the bit about Worcester being in the Black Country  Big Grin   Big Grin  

Thing that I like about Bears/Pears games is football rivalries are generally put aside as so much cross support. 

Still funny that, a few beers in, the first song of last night was ‘Shit on the Villa’ more than likely sung by supporters of both teams
(08-23-2019, 08:11 PM)Glosboys Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 08:06 PM)Glos_baggie Wrote: Yep Barnwood. Where are you?

Tuffley,mate.

I'm in Kingsway
(08-24-2019, 08:51 AM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 08:25 AM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 07:55 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Nice to see the black country side do well Big Grin Getting excited about T20 does always feel a bit like seeing Albion win a 5 a side tournament though. Yeah I'd rather them than someone else but it's not the real thing.

Missed the bit about Worcester being in the Black Country  Big Grin   Big Grin  

Thing that I like about Bears/Pears games is football rivalries are generally put aside as so much cross support. 

Still funny that, a few beers in, the first song of last night was ‘Shit on the Villa’ more than likely sung by supporters of both teams
Part of Worcestershire probably still is in the Black Country I'd think and more would have been before the county of West Midlands was created I guess. I dont have a map on me though.

Dudley, the Black Country capital is Worcs.  Stourbridge also Worcs.  The Pears used to play at both towns.

Warks is Brummyshire so they can DO ONE.
Well we won the cricket.

Now for Derby...