Blackburn next Saturday
End of school holidays will see a dip but can we now stop pretending we have thousands of fans just queuing up to get in, if only they were sent an awesome Boomerang film via Instagram advertising the tickets.
Is it just me who finds obsessing over attendance numbers incredibly dull?
Some people got out of the habit of not going in the pulis era once you stop going it's hard to go back if you have other things to do
(08-29-2019, 01:25 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Some people got out of the habit of not going in the pulis era once you stop going it's hard to go back if you have other things to do

Exactly.

Fed up of Derek saying we don't have the fans. We do. We just don't have 25k who regularly attend. Once you stop going it's hard to get back into it
(08-29-2019, 01:25 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Some people got out of the habit of not going in the pulis era once you stop going it's hard to go back if you have other things to do

How’s the protest going?

The stats barely back this assertion up. It's an easy excuse to make if you're rabidly don't like an ex-employee or want to excuse our average support.
(08-29-2019, 01:19 PM)Duffers Wrote: Is it just me who finds obsessing over attendance numbers incredibly dull?

I find it interesting (probably because I'm incredibly dull  Big Grin )
(08-29-2019, 02:40 PM)TartanRug Wrote:
(08-29-2019, 01:19 PM)Duffers Wrote: Is it just me who finds obsessing over attendance numbers incredibly dull?

I find it interesting (probably because I'm incredibly dull  Big Grin )

Strangely I do too. There again i like football stats

Couldn't agree more.

Only surpassed previously by knobs from the opposition coming on here and asking 'how many are you bringing on Saturday?'
(08-29-2019, 03:51 PM)bradesbaggie Wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

Only surpassed previously by knobs from the opposition coming on here and asking 'how many are you bringing on Saturday?'

It was the first question our resident nob asked the Blackburn fan.