Pereira
For anyone who went, how did he look when he came on? Considering he seemed to be one of our top targets.
I’d be shocked if it was anything other than rusty.

The likes of Austin and Periera are going to need time to get match fit.
(08-14-2019, 08:42 AM)Duffers Wrote: I’d be shocked if it was anything other than rusty.

That's too balanced.
To me, last night was the equivalent of a pre season friendly. It was something we had to do and it will take time to get them firing on all cylinders. I'll learn to stay off here in the wake of any poor results in the coming weeks as there will be those doom-mongers having hissy fits.
Smaller than I expected.
Thought he looked bright & skilful, looked to have that extra “quality” & something about him - should be a starter every week once fully fit & should add directness & penetration in the final 3rd.

Thought Dianna & Edwards we’re both v good in the opening 30mins then the whole team switched off.
(08-14-2019, 08:50 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:42 AM)Duffers Wrote: I’d be shocked if it was anything other than rusty.

That's too balanced.
To me, last night was the equivalent of a pre season friendly. It was something we had to do and it will take time to get them firing on all cylinders. I'll learn to stay off here in the wake of any poor results in the coming weeks as there will be those doom-mongers having hissy fits.

What the fuck are you talking about?

(08-14-2019, 08:53 AM)Loanee Wrote: Thought he looked bright & skilful, looked to have that extra “quality” & something about him - should be a starter every week once fully fit & should add directness & penetration in the final 3rd.

Thought Dianna & Edwards we’re both v good in the opening 30mins then the whole team switched off.

Cheers for answering the question. Did he look to shoot or cross when getting forward?
(08-14-2019, 09:12 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

That's too balanced.

(08-14-2019, 08:53 AM)Loanee Wrote: Thought he looked bright & skilful, looked to have that extra “quality” & something about him - should be a starter every week once fully fit & should add directness & penetration in the final 3rd.  

Cheers for answering the question. Did he look to shoot or cross when getting forward?

Had one wild shot into the Brummie.
(08-14-2019, 09:16 AM)B36baggie Wrote: Had one wild shot into the Brummie.

Not like Brazilian's to have wild shots....

(08-14-2019, 09:16 AM)B36baggie Wrote:

That's too balanced.

I probably phrased it wrong, is he more of a cut in and run at them or out and out get to the byline type winger?
(08-14-2019, 09:21 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 09:16 AM)B36baggie Wrote:

That's too balanced.

I probably phrased it wrong, is he more of a cut in and run at them or out and out get to the byline type winger?

His time at Mainz suggests he’s the former, which is what we’ll need.