Crisp packet hands
Still can’t get over this one.

Maybe he was good with his feet and none of us realised!
He wasn't. He was a graduate from The Dean Kiely school of kicking excellence and was absolutely awful.
(08-09-2019, 02:10 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Still can’t get over this one.

Maybe he was good with his feet and none of us realised!

Maybe Pep has been on crack all summer
They obviously needed one more homegrown player for their minimum quota and it makes sense to bring in a cheap third choice keeper who will never play anyway.

Same reason Chelsea signed Rob Green last year.
(08-09-2019, 02:20 PM)Duffers Wrote: They obviously needed one more homegrown player for their minimum quota and it makes sense to bring in a cheap third choice keeper who will never play anyway.

Great job if you can get it, he'll get a decent wedge and do absolutely nothing for it.
(08-09-2019, 02:20 PM)Duffers Wrote: They obviously needed one more homegrown player for their minimum quota and it makes sense to bring in a cheap third choice keeper who will never play anyway.

Jeez, if that was the sole criteria - they could have signed Loyalist on a tenner a week
Although Scott Carson does have more Champions League winners medals than Aguero, Silva, De Bruyne and Sterling put together.

I’d like to think he waltzed into training this morning and just slapped it on the table for them all to gaze longingly at.
(08-09-2019, 02:29 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’d like to think he waltzed into training this morning and just slapped it on the table for them all to gaze longingly at.

Dion Dublin used to do a very similar thing...
(08-09-2019, 02:34 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 02:29 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’d like to think he waltzed into training this morning and just slapped it on the table for them all to gaze longingly at.

Dion Dublin used to do a very similar thing...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(08-09-2019, 02:29 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

Great job if you can get it, he'll get a decent wedge and do absolutely nothing for it.

If they had phoned my agent id have done it for 50% less, Asda price.