Luke Dowling take a bow son....
(08-08-2019, 04:49 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: A big well done to the so called monitoring department. All you pissy panty, stompy footy twats take note. Now all get up the ground and be a bit patient and support the club. Not start squealing like tarts at the first stray pass. Enjoy yourselves ffs. Who knows where it may take us.

Bumping this, because Baggiejacko was spot on.
(07-23-2020, 01:57 AM)Squid Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 04:49 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: A big well done to the so called monitoring department. All you pissy panty, stompy footy twats take note. Now all get up the ground and be a bit patient and support the club. Not start squealing like tarts at the first stray pass. Enjoy yourselves ffs. Who knows where it may take us.

A bump for Spandau's spot of missing out on another striker too!
(07-23-2020, 01:57 AM)Squid Wrote:

Septic Peg is me
I've still not forgiven him for swearing!

What a fucking bastard!

Big test for him now. Tight-ish budget and need to improve but not saturate the squad.
Same rules apply. We'll only sign players if they improve us, want to come, fit within the wage restraints and anyone who don't can fuck off. That bouncing up and down hugging the fuck out of each other at the end of last night's game can't be faked. Fit in or fuck off. Team Albion. Best club in the world.
Why haven’t we signed anyone yet for next season? We’ve been a Premier League side for 14 hours! Why aren’t we acting like one?!?

I bet Jenkins has already stolen the TV money and sent it back to be asset stripped by the Chinese!
Weren't Diangana and Krovinovic Bilic signings? The rest of the signings apart from Pereira were pretty patchy.
(07-23-2020, 11:31 AM)Artist Wrote: Weren't Diangana and Krovinovic Bilic signings? The rest of the signings apart from Pereira were pretty patchy.

I’d say Sawyers, Ajayi, Furlong were all better than patchy, each of them played a part this season.

Zohore I’ll give you, Austin wasn’t fantastic but was very much a last minute panic but when Ajeti fell through.
(07-23-2020, 11:40 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 11:31 AM)Artist Wrote: Weren't Diangana and Krovinovic Bilic signings? The rest of the signings apart from Pereira were pretty patchy.

I’d say Sawyers, Ajayi, Furlong were all better than patchy, each of them played a part this season.

Zohore I’ll give you, Austin wasn’t fantastic but was very much a last minute panic but when Ajeti fell through.

Agree Duffers. Ajayi, Sawyers and Furlong have provided great value for money, given how much they cost and the rewards of promotion.

The strikers haven't really worked out and they were where the majority of the money was splashed.
(07-23-2020, 11:40 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Austin was 100% Billic... he's been chasing him for years... was linked with him every window at West Ham... he's without doubt the anomaly in terms of players signed last season.

Overall our transfer business worked pretty well... At least the £4m we paid for Zohore wont be going up too much!!