Luke Dowling take a bow son....
(08-08-2019, 04:42 PM)Duffers Wrote: I read on Twitter that Ajeti refused to sign because Dowling told him that Toblerones are shite.

That's fucking nuts
Really confident about promotion this season
(08-08-2019, 04:40 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Tbh I thought he did well in January too.

As it was Murphy and Montero didn’t work out but I’m not as anti Dowling as everyone else.

Not everyone is anti-Dowling, just the usual suspects.
I love subtle pivot across social media from “Dowling’s a useless cunt, we haven’t signed anyone” to “well let’s wait and see what they’re like”. 

Quick to criticise slow to praise...
A big well done to the so called monitoring department. All you pissy panty, stompy footy twats take note. Now all get up the ground and be a bit patient and support the club. Not start squealing like tarts at the first stray pass. Enjoy yourselves ffs. Who knows where it may take us.
Will the stay away protest still take place? That's what I want to know!
(08-08-2019, 04:59 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Will the stay away protest still take place? That's what I want to know!

Still happening, only they've decided to stay away from the toilets at the ground and protest by watching whilst pissing in their seats.
(08-08-2019, 04:49 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: A big well done to the so called monitoring department. All you pissy panty, stompy footy twats take note. Now all get up the ground and be a bit patient and support the club. Not start squealing like tarts at the first stray pass. Enjoy yourselves ffs. Who knows where it may take us.

Such eloquent use of the finest language in the world...….. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(08-08-2019, 04:49 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: A big well done to the so called monitoring department. All you pissy panty, stompy footy twats take note. Now all get up the ground and be a bit patient and support the club. Not start squealing like tarts at the first stray pass. Enjoy yourselves ffs. Who knows where it may take us.

+1

There's a few ultra negative twats, noticable by their absence tonight.
(08-08-2019, 05:04 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:

+1

There's a few ultra negative twats, noticable by their absence tonight.

They’re all down Ikea returning bedsheets.