Hope nobody
Was planning on coming to Boardmasters.
(08-07-2019, 05:39 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Was planning on coming to Boardmasters.

I'm down for work Cornish. In Truro tonight. Saw the signs on the A30. What happened?
I was, hotel and flight booked Sad

Cancelled the hotel, hoping Flybe cancel the flight for me to get a refund on that.
(08-07-2019, 05:57 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 05:39 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Was planning on coming to Boardmasters.

I'm down for work Cornish. In Truro tonight. Saw the signs on the A30. What happened?

Weather forecast for the weekend Peachy, they cancelled it yesterday on police advice.

(08-07-2019, 05:59 PM)sickParrot Wrote: I was, hotel and flight booked Sad

Cancelled the hotel, hoping Flybe cancel the flight for me to get a refund on that.

Pirate FM are reporting all tickets will be refunded.
My lads went yesterday, he's just got back home
Real shame for everyone who was going, but what can you do? The festival is on the side of a cliff and there’s gale force winds forecast.
It's a real shame. Having seen total weather devastation at coastal festivals with ripped up tents flying around, the organisers had no choice.

British weather.
Board Masters should be the new collective name to replace the wbaunofficial board legends

Out of curiosity, how many of the original " board legends "still show their fizzogs on here ?
Stayin in Newquay,annual holiday with grandkids,fantastic place to stay.
I've been in Stourbridge, Bobbington, Bilston and Wednesfield today. Beat that.