Bojan
(08-06-2019, 02:06 PM)yeoman lai Wrote: Stoke gave us the best part of 18mill for BeraClean.. We get Bojan for fuck all?.. I'd LOVE IT! (sorry DK).

His last three Stoke managers and two others while he was on loan plus a number of pre-Stoke managers have all decided not to persevere with him. 

He's massively loved by Stoke fans for what he did and can achieve, and a good many put him up with our greats of Matthews and Hudson for his ability at his best. Ultimately though, everywhere he goes he leaves with loads of goodwill and a sense that he could have achieved much more.

There'll be hell up if he joins you and starts ripping the division up. I'm fairly sure he's headed for the MLS, but wherever he ends up I'll make a guess that he'll start well then fade. I genuinely hope he's massively successful wherever he goes. His talent and his very likeable character deserve it.
Have we not learned any lessons from years of signing ageing players with no resale value and little record of recent form?

He’s a name, but as DK says, he’s shot. Needs to go and play exhibition football with his friends in the MLS, Qatar or Japan.
(08-06-2019, 03:49 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Have we not learned any lessons from years of signing ageing players with no resale value and little record of recent form?

He’s a name, but as DK says, he’s shot. Needs to go and play exhibition football with his friends in the MLS, Qatar or Japan.

Ageing?  He’s 29 in 2 weeks time!!!
(08-06-2019, 03:59 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 03:49 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Have we not learned any lessons from years of signing ageing players with no resale value and little record of recent form?

Ageing?  He’s 29 in 2 weeks time!!!

Yes but he was shite by 26!
Signed for Montreal Impact
Another one that was on the list, that ain't coming.    Rolleyes