Kenneth Zohore Incoming...
(07-17-2019, 12:15 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 12:07 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Welcome to the new fortune #nongoalscoringgoalscorer

Fortune was class.

Get his goalscoring record up ..     remember we've lost over 50 goals
(07-17-2019, 12:48 PM)bluebirdstilidie Wrote: i doubt very very much its only 3 million upfront.. first of all we need to replace him i would say 5 million with add ons. you dont really see transfers where over 50% is add ons to be honest

We've just sold Dawson and Rodriguez where both have gone for £5M rising to around £10M. 

Even 5 or 6 up front for Zohore is a good deal, should he re-find his form. Bilic is the man to do that, if anyone.
(07-17-2019, 12:21 PM)bluebirdstilidie Wrote: Cardiff fan here..

just wanted to give an honest opinion of what could be your new signing.

zohore signed a few years back on loan which he didnt show much signs of being a good player however we ended up signing him permanently.

Warnock took over in october 2016 and zohore didnt get a look in until wolves at home where warnock pretty much said do something this game or you'll be going back to denmark.. from that game zohore went an amazing run right until the end of the season scoring 12 goals and looked like a completely different player.. we rejected i believe 15 million from brighton for him that summer.

the season we got promoted zohore never really lived up to that expectation everyone had of him from the half a good season he has the season before.

Last season he was injured alot but everytime he played he looked not bothered in the slightest... his attitude stunk he looked lazy he didnt run or close down players and from that one half a good season thats what everyone expected from him and alot of fans were hoping we would get that player back but we never did.

there is definately a player in there so maybe a fresh start is what he needs but in seriousness 8million for him is fantastic business by cardiff as i would say hes worth about 3 million on his form over the last 2 years.

if he can rediscover that from he had a few years back for 6 months he would be fantastic but we waited for that for 2 years and it never came.

good luck for next season!
I was there the day he ran Terry and Chester ragged during a 3 nil romp at the start of the promotion season. Did everything that day but score.
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
Fucking hell, I could run Chester ragged.    Rolleyes
(07-17-2019, 12:49 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 12:07 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Welcome to the new fortune #nongoalscoringgoalscorer

Fortune was class.

Rodriguez's record in the two seasons before he joined us:

Year/Apps/Goals:

2015/6: 16: 3
2016/7: 34: 6

That's 9 in 50; hardly prolific.
(07-17-2019, 01:00 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Fucking hell, I could run Chester ragged.    Rolleyes

This is an Emmerdale forum pal...take your Hollyoaks chat elsewhere.
(07-17-2019, 01:06 PM)WWHO Wrote:

Fortune was class.

Year/Apps/Goals:

He had a career ending injury the lad is lucky to be playing again
(07-17-2019, 01:18 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 01:06 PM)WWHO Wrote:

Fortune was class.

Year/Apps/Goals:

He had a career ending injury the lad is lucky to be playing again

... and Zohore's last two seasons were blighted by niggling injuries ...
(07-17-2019, 12:21 PM)bluebirdstilidie Wrote: Cardiff fan here..

just wanted to give an honest opinion of what could be your new signing.

zohore signed a few years back on loan which he didnt show much signs of being a good player however we ended up signing him permanently.

Warnock took over in october 2016 and zohore didnt get a look in until wolves at home where warnock pretty much said do something this game or you'll be going back to denmark.. from that game zohore went an amazing run right until the end of the season scoring 12 goals and looked like a completely different player.. we rejected i believe 15 million from brighton for him that summer.

the season we got promoted zohore never really lived up to that expectation everyone had of him from the half a good season he has the season before.

Last season he was injured alot but everytime he played he looked not bothered in the slightest... his attitude stunk he looked lazy he didnt run or close down players and from that one half a good season thats what everyone expected from him and alot of fans were hoping we would get that player back but we never did.

there is definately a player in there so maybe a fresh start is what he needs but in seriousness 8million for him is fantastic business by cardiff as i would say hes worth about 3 million on his form over the last 2 years.

if he can rediscover that from he had a few years back for 6 months he would be fantastic but we waited for that for 2 years and it never came.

good luck for next season!

He sounds like Luke Moore v2
“Welcome to the Championship” signing. Maybe he can be the man to play off, he’s certainly not the goal scorer we’re looking for.

The value of £8m seems to have been calculated from the Maguire-Matrix. The same one that puts Dunk at £45m!