Enough is enough
Cornwall Duchy Council

After yesterday's incident in St Ives involving a seagull taking someone's food....making a little girl fall off the pier....we at Cornwall Duchy Council have made the decision that action has to be taken and it has to be done swiftly.
We have decided that a cull is necessary....there are just far too many now compared to years ago....they are noisy, smelly, they spread diseases....
Now we know that there will be complaints about cruelty....people will say that they have lived among us for many years....they will say that most people are used to them now or at least they have learned to lived alongside them....and some will even say that they like them!!
....But we at Cornwall Duchy Council stand firm with our decision....so the cull of Emmets starts tomorrow!!
Naughty. 

I'm no trouble at all.
I've paid for a fortnights holiday in Cornwall, but I shall vigorously protest at this decision by not going. 
That'll fucking show em.   Rolleyes
(07-16-2019, 12:12 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: I've paid for a fortnights holiday in Cornwall, but I shall vigorously protest at this decision by not going. 

Big Grin
(07-16-2019, 12:16 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 12:12 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: I've paid for a fortnights holiday in Cornwall, but I shall vigorously protest at this decision by not going. 

Big Grin

Out of interest Cornish, are there any moves afoot to do anything about the gulls? They're right cocky bastards, and vicious too.

Big Grin
Just moved to Hereford and they are everywhere !
Vermin that's all they are jenkins and Dowling not the seagulls
(07-16-2019, 12:18 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

Big Grin

Out of interest Cornish, are there any moves afoot to do anything about the gulls? They're right cocky bastards, and vicious too.

Nothing can be done, they are protected by law.
(07-16-2019, 12:50 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 12:18 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

Big Grin

Nothing can be done, they are protected by law.
Poison the fuckers