INCOMING
floodgates due to open shirley ???

Eerily quiet though on every front....

2 players who won't be coming are Hugill and Joselu..... Dodgy
(07-15-2019, 03:17 PM)Hopalong Wrote: floodgates due to open shirley ???

Hugill and Nugent off to Preston... I bet Downing is on the phone now trying to intercept them both!
As I said earlier, we're in the midst of a rebuild and we go about our business quietly. I'm really laid back about it all and Bilic's statement is normal enough stuff.
I'm not pretending all is great with us, but will only draw conclusions once we know the state of play after transfer deadline day. New signings, both permanent and loanees AOTS, I guarantee you.

Looking to moan at this minute is ridiculously premature.
(07-15-2019, 03:45 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: As I said earlier, we're in the midst of a rebuild and we go about our business quietly. I'm really laid back about it all and Bilic's statement is normal enough stuff.
I'm not pretending all is great with us, but will only draw conclusions once we know the state of play after transfer deadline day. New signings, both permanent and loanees AOTS, I guarantee you.

Look at the Seals. Minutes from administration, chucking cabbages at their manager, crap for most of the season, one trick pony injured. Still ended up in the PL.
(07-15-2019, 03:30 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 03:17 PM)Hopalong Wrote: floodgates due to open shirley ???

Hugill and Nugent off to Preston... I bet Downing is on the phone now trying to intercept them both!

Jenkins has had it disconnected!
(07-15-2019, 03:45 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: ............we're in the midst of a rebuild and we go about our business quietly.........

Agreed but opposing clubs may hear us better if we stop using sign language during initial telephone negotiations.
(07-15-2019, 03:45 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: As I said earlier, we're in the midst of a rebuild and we go about our business quietly. I'm really laid back about it all and Bilic's statement is normal enough stuff.

[Image: this-is-fine-meme-625x350.jpg]

No.
We kick off and have to prepared in less than two weeks remember !
(07-15-2019, 04:34 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:

No.
We kick off and have to prepared in less than two weeks remember !

It's 3 weeks, window closes in 4.
(07-15-2019, 04:26 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

[Image: this-is-fine-meme-625x350.jpg]

As I’d said, threads like this are more about the mindset of the individual. We watch with interest.