Ivan Sunjic
(07-16-2019, 09:22 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 07:30 AM)Atomic Wrote: I don't think we need a defensive midfielder do we?

I certainly think we have far greater priorities.

Who have we got?

Sam Field - Who we SHOULD be giving an extended run now. I cannot believe the way he keeps being overlooked.

Barry (who I think will be given another year) as back up. 

Of course it depends how Bilic wants to play though.
(07-16-2019, 12:36 PM)Atomic Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 07:30 AM)Atomic Wrote: I don't think we need a defensive midfielder do we?

Who have we got?

Sam Field - Who we SHOULD be giving an extended run now. I cannot believe the way he keeps being overlooked.

Sam is neat and tidy but not quick enough, however he's never been given an extended run as with Leko and Burke to see if they can actually cut it. 

We've been linked with Chalobah and Bielik who are defensive midfielders which seems to indicate it's a position we feel we need to strengthen.   Sunjic would be a signing whereas the others loans.
(07-16-2019, 01:03 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 12:36 PM)Atomic Wrote:

Who have we got?

Sam is neat and tidy but not quick enough, however he's never been given an extended run as with Leko and Burke to see if they can actually cut it. 

We've been linked with Chalobah and Bielik who are defensive midfielders which seems to indicate it's a position we feel we need to strengthen.   Sunjic would be a signing whereas the others loans.

You don't need to be quick to be a DM. Leko couldn't cut an envelope with a knife, he is absolutely awful, needs getting rid of.
Get the Yak!