How worried are you worryomoter
This is probably the biggest rebuild we've had in a decade. Missing out in the playoffs meant it was inevitable we'd lose some guys who would be of Prem league makeweight calibre. So far, nothing has surprised me much at all.
Also, based on many moons following the Albion, we do our business quietly, and late- both which makes fans who forget this even more nervous.
in the past, I've known us suddenly sign 4 or 5 guys in the space of little over a week, which has transformed the mood on here.
Equally, losing the likes of the academy guy and a couple of very promising youngsters has compounded the feeling of gloom.
I'm hopeful some of the guys on the fringes for the past couple of years can make the grade. The likes of Field, Harper, Edwards, Leko, have not had the game time they deserve due to better paid guys showing up for a salary and not much else.
We've also had a very promising coach turn up, which was beyond may of our expectations.
I honestly expect we will do as we always do and the squad come the start of the season will look able to compete at the top end of the table.
In all I'm only about a 4 on the worryomoter.