Boom or Bust
Villa , I know not really interested what they'er up to but you cant ignore spending up to nearly 100m so far.

Huh
Fulham Big Grin
Bust please
(07-12-2019, 09:01 AM)cosmicted Wrote: but you cant ignore spending up to nearly 100m so far.

I can.
I know we've got to concentrate on ourselves but this shows FFP is dead in the water if you can invest. Hopefully Dean from Great Barr has underestimated what he needs in terms of quality.
Fuck them, their ancestors and all future generations of them.
(07-12-2019, 09:01 AM)cosmicted Wrote: Villa , I know not really interested what they'er up to but you cant ignore spending up to nearly 100m so far.

Yes, but as was explained yesterday, if we have £35 million to spend we could get 14 x 10 million pound players, so by my calculations, this will only have cost the Seals £25 million, so fuck all really.
(07-12-2019, 09:01 AM)cosmicted Wrote: Villa , I know not really interested what they'er up to but you cant ignore spending up to nearly 100m so far.

Huh

They've assembled a team that will piss the Championship in 20/21. I can't see too many Prem teams being worried, though.
Wesley, Tyrone Mings, Matt Targett, Ezri Konsa, Anwar El Ghazi, Jota, Kortney Hause

fook me £100m for a bunch of players who've either failed at that level or never played at it. I hope they spend £100m more
Yep i agree if that was us spending that sort of money ,which wouldn't happen anyway l would be dissapointed with those signings .