Salford City
Their first game is live on Sky at 12.30. Another mark in the column for modern football being shit. 8,000 attended Wembley to see Salford v Flyde in the play off final but the narrative is all about Man Utd so Sky lap it up. The old rags to riches tale of a club like Salford - bar the fact its got a billionaire owner and six millionaire celebrities involved. Fuck off.
I am surprised more Man Utd followers haven't latched onto the Salford City bus... chance for a few decent away days and will see plenty of wins.
(06-20-2019, 08:50 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I am surprised more Man Utd followers haven't latched onto the Salford City bus... chance for a few decent away days and will see plenty of wins.

It's a long jaunt up to Salford
(06-20-2019, 08:58 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 08:50 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: I am surprised more Man Utd followers haven't latched onto the Salford City bus... chance for a few decent away days and will see plenty of wins.

It's a long jaunt up to Salford

Arf.
Tin pot club who struggled to get 300 fans 4 years ago.
Clarnet v2.0
Probably the best supported club in Manchester.
(06-20-2019, 12:24 PM)wba13 Wrote: Probably the best supported club in Manchester.

Salford?  It's not Manchester.  Separate city.  The south bank of the Irwell is a different country. Chapel Street has its own currency.
Vatican City is a separate country but it’s still in Rome . So Salford is a borough of Manchester
And it’s in Manchester
Couldn't give a shit really. If they continue to do well then fair play.
(06-20-2019, 12:31 PM)hudds Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 12:24 PM)wba13 Wrote: Probably the best supported club in Manchester.

Salford?  It's not Manchester.  Separate city.  The south bank of the Irwell is a different country. Chapel Street has its own currency.

It's like West Brom aren't a Birmingham club despite having part of the ground in the city boundary and being 7 minutes on the train from central Brum.