Carl Jenkinson
(06-20-2019, 09:45 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 08:15 AM)Peachy Wrote: I'd rather play Nyom than Jenkinson. Anyone else agree that Nyom would be a perfectly decent Championship RB?

I suppose it's up to Slav to see if he fancies him but with a year left and not much resale value anyway it might be worth sticking with him.

Nyom stunk the place out.  It's a no from me.

Is he going to be any happier playing in the Championship this season as opposed to last?   I also think his relationship with the fans  is broken. 

Whatever Slav wants to do though I support, but if we are in for Jenkinson it looks like Nyom is off.

I have genuinely forgotten what he did to upset the fans? Other than want to go to Spain.
(06-20-2019, 11:00 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 09:45 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 08:15 AM)Peachy Wrote: I'd rather play Nyom than Jenkinson. Anyone else agree that Nyom would be a perfectly decent Championship RB?

I suppose it's up to Slav to see if he fancies him but with a year left and not much resale value anyway it might be worth sticking with him.

Nyom stunk the place out.  It's a no from me.

Is he going to be any happier playing in the Championship this season as opposed to last?   I also think his relationship with the fans  is broken. 

Whatever Slav wants to do though I support, but if we are in for Jenkinson it looks like Nyom is off.

I have genuinely forgotten what he did to upset the fans? Other than want to go to Spain.

Poor behaviour behind the scenes, apparently. Hegazi certainly perked up when he left and they used to car-share.