Western Stars
Come on, Bruce Springsteen is a fucking genius. This is awesome.
Springsteen is dull as fuck.
(06-14-2019, 10:03 PM)LIMABAGGIE Wrote: Come on, Bruce Springsteen is a fucking genius. This is awesome.

loved "Hello Sunshine" " There Goes My Miracle" is a bit MEH!!
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
Never liked Springsteen's stuff (bar Born to Run), but that's a nice track tbf.
Excellent at reminding Americans of their youth and pulling on Patriotic heart strings imo. Not my cup of tea but I see why he is popular. Bon Jovi had a similar 'charm'
Will give it a listen it seems to have excellent reviews.
(06-14-2019, 11:50 PM)Duffers Wrote: Springsteen is dull as fuck.
Music is all about opinions. The words to Darkness on the edge of Town are absolute genius.
(06-15-2019, 01:34 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Music is all about opinions. The words to Darkness on the edge of Town are absolute genius.

Darkness is one of the greatest albums ever.  Made me revise my view when it came out in 78 and I had to see what all the fuss was about from the critics.  How anybody can say eg Badlands is dull is beyond me and Townsend said the package was "about fucking triumph (against adversity) man", which it is. But it's all about onions.
Whoosh
(06-15-2019, 01:45 PM)hudds Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 01:34 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Darkness is one of the greatest albums ever.  Made me revise my view when it came out in 78 and I had to see what all the fuss was about from the critics.  How anybody can say eg Badlands is dull is beyond me and Townsend said the package was "about fucking triumph (against adversity) man", which it is. But it's all about onions.
The opening chords to Badlands gets me every time and live its just life affirming stuff.
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.