No threads on Jenkins?
Surely there should be numerous threads congratulating him on securing Bilic?
(06-14-2019, 04:32 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Surely there should be numerous threads congratulating him on securing Bilic?

I'm definitely OK with the appointment and hope it works out well.

But Cone Chucker's shortcomings remain the same.
Congratulations Jenko on not shitting your complimentary pair of Marc Darcy pants giving the gig to 'aPpY'
Jenkins will get praise if we have a good transfer window and Bilic produces the goods.
(06-14-2019, 04:43 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Jenkins will get praise if we have a good transfer window and Bilic produces the goods.

Of course he will  Big Grin
(06-14-2019, 04:51 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 04:43 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Jenkins will get praise if we have a good transfer window and Bilic produces the goods.

Of course he will  Big Grin

Very faint praise ha.
(06-14-2019, 04:32 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Surely there should be numerous threads congratulating him on securing Bilic?

Jury's out?

We haven't kicked a ball yet, let's see how the transfer window and season goes first eh?
(06-14-2019, 05:13 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Jury's out?

We haven't kicked a ball yet, let's see how the transfer window and season goes first eh?

That's always a good time to avoid reading this dump too regularly. Fucking Hell, I'm scarred for life from the night we all went to bed thinking a second year for Lukaku was imminent, only to wake up and find we'd signed Sick Vic instead.

Congratulations, he's secured the services of a head coach who's record is average at best and is desperate to get back into the English game.
I think the thread above says it all. Fans seldom praise.