Villa FFP - it ay over yet
<taps nose>
(06-14-2019, 03:42 PM)hudds Wrote: <taps nose>

lerrit goo!
(06-14-2019, 04:03 PM)pickrollflickgoal Wrote:

lerrit goo!

Ah day ask - but ah eard summat let slip at big lawyers do in London last night - not much but it tode me lot an from the oss's mouth.  Not just the Villa, neither (ah ate the Tatters - ah doe care about the villa that much.)
(06-14-2019, 04:09 PM)hudds Wrote:

lerrit goo!

Ah day ask - but ah eard summat let slip at big lawyers do in London last night - not much but it tode me lot an from the oss's mouth.  Not just the Villa, neither (ah ate the Tatters - ah doe care about the villa that much.)

arr ok. anyroad lerrit goo!
(06-14-2019, 04:09 PM)hudds Wrote:

lerrit goo!

I'd bet everythin' I own, we ay wun on 'em.
Doubt anything is going to happen to them now. They cheated and they've won. Plain and simple.

First call I had today was from a villa fan telling me they had  signed Wesley and how they were going for Europe.
(06-14-2019, 05:21 PM)Peachy Wrote: Doubt anything is going to happen to them now. They cheated and they've won. Plain and simple.

First call I had today was from a villa fan telling me they had  signed Wesley and how they were going for Europe.

….and I bet the first he'd heard of him was yesterday.
They’ve gotten away with it, pure and simple.

They’ve cleared the dead wood from their wage bill, and have gone about their transfer business quickly, especially with Phillips set to arrive from Leeds too.

Best case scenario is a points deduction, but they’ll have already made their signings by the time that happens, and if they go down they’ll have reset their FFP problems... worst case is a fine that will be dwarved compared to the PL riches.
(06-14-2019, 05:21 PM)Peachy Wrote: Doubt anything is going to happen to them now. They cheated and they've won. Plain and simple.

What exactly have Villa done that was cheating?
(06-14-2019, 06:12 PM)Begley Wrote:

What exactly have Villa done that was cheating?

Spent £50m more than anyone is allowed to, funding big last minute deals for Abraham and el-Ghazi, and handed Grealish who effectively promoted them a new deal when they’d been told to reduce their wage bill.