National Seal Life Centre Roll Call
(01-29-2019, 12:50 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 12:31 PM)WBA Baracus Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 10:58 AM)Ishmael\s Right Foot Wrote: No chance of me getting a ticket as the cunts have given us a limited allocation and I'm not enough of a #superfan.

Toying with the idea of sitting in the seal end, painful as that is

Having done that down the Wolves many years ago, I would definitely not recommend it. It was horrible. We lost that one and having to appear chuffed they’d scored was shite. You can’t really enjoy the game, whatever the score line.

I was in the Holte End lower for our 4-0 defeat in the FA Cup, the North Stand upper for the Hitzlsperger 2-1 defeat and the Trinity Road near the dugouts for the 2-1 defeat under Mowbray when the ball somehow managed to pass clean through Scott Carson's torso. I can confirm that it was very hard work on all three occasions.

I was in the North Stand for the 4-3 game when we were 2-0 up after 10 minutes. Most painful moment of my life seeing Brunty's cracker from 35 yards and having to sit on my hands! Loads of Albion fans around me in the same boat as well.

Obviously it turned into a very unpleasant experience (fuggin Lugano) but I am stupidly considering doing it again  Big Grin
(01-29-2019, 12:56 PM)Ishmael\s Right Foot Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 10:58 AM)Ishmael\s Right Foot Wrote: No chance of me getting a ticket as the cunts have given us a limited allocation and I'm not enough of a #superfan.

Having done that down the Wolves many years ago, I would definitely not recommend it. It was horrible. We lost that one and having to appear chuffed they’d scored was shite. You can’t really enjoy the game, whatever the score line.

I was in the Holte End lower for our 4-0 defeat in the FA Cup, the North Stand upper for the Hitzlsperger 2-1 defeat and the Trinity Road near the dugouts for the 2-1 defeat under Mowbray when the ball somehow managed to pass clean through Scott Carson's torso. I can confirm that it was very hard work on all three occasions.

I was in the North Stand for the 4-3 game when we were 2-0 up after 10 minutes. Most painful moment of my life seeing Brunty's cracker from 35 yards and having to sit on my hands! Loads of Albion fans around me in the same boat as well.

Obviously it turned into a very unpleasant experience (fuggin Lugano) but I am stupidly considering doing it again  Big Grin

I was in with the Albion in the Doug Ellis lower for that one - it was fucking mental.
(01-29-2019, 12:56 PM)Ishmael\s Right Foot Wrote:

I was also in there for the 4-3  when we'd been 2 up. Never been so pissed off in my life, it was also more hostile than usual that night in there. Coming out with the Villa fans, many of them were giving it the big 'un as they passed the Albion fans.  Suddenly some Albion broke through the police line and piled into them, I was walking out with the villa fans. The ultimate end to the night, almost getting thumped by our own.  I'll try for the Doug Ellis this year.
Was in the North Stand in our first season back in the top flight under Megson. When John as scored most the block I was sitting in leapt up. Should be ok to get tickets in the away end
I shall also be there. Not sober
Sitting with their dickhead fans never works

The utter nightmare of that 0-4 FAC tie - we actually started ok before Grayson put his foot through that loose ball

The 2-1 TH defeat to 10 men.  The Villa halfwits around me were doing monkey chants at Jason Roberts, it not quite dawning on them that they had at least 5 black players on display

Tickets bagged.  If its a Saturday - its an all-dayer on the keg
Not driving and best of all not paying, I will be in the Sky lounge in the trinity road stand and if history is
repeated, it will have more Albion than sea creatures and it could get rowdy
(01-30-2019, 01:37 PM)Beano Wrote: Not driving and best of all not paying, I will be in the Sky lounge in the trinity road stand and if history is
repeated, it will have more Albion than sea creatures and it could get rowdy

MCW alert!
In, just bought tickets
Just booked mine only 955 left!! 

#superfans only for this one  Big Grin Tongue