Berahino sacked!
(05-26-2019, 08:43 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 07:03 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 06:44 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Well done to the stokies for having some bollox!

And thanks for the £12m

I'm just glad you didn't waste the money.  Big Grin

Don't be a Burke Big Grin !

(05-26-2019, 09:56 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Where has Harper failed a drug test and been found smashed ?

I meant his attitude.  Nothing else intended. Though there was a report he's gone out on the lash with Edwards and Leko at the Arcadia between the semis.
If he goes abroad, i'd be amazed if it's anywhere in Europe, he's nowhere near fit enough. He might scrape a living in the far east, the US or Australia.
(05-26-2019, 07:38 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 11:14 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: We've got rid apparently.

The story's in the Mail, but the link I attached was a bit dodgy* so I've deleted it.

* By dodgy I mean it wasn’t secure and kept directing me to a site telling me I’d won a phone.

Did he win this?

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/fo...en-2803553

Just for the record, Butland won it. I voted for Edwards.
(05-26-2019, 11:45 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 11:35 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 09:57 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 09:17 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote: From the levels he was at 4/5 years ago... Absolute waste of talent. The utter dick

That’s what’s frustrating, he had the talent! One of the most natural finishers I’ve ever seen in an Albion shirt.

Too bad he’s an utter twat.

Similarities to both a young Defoe and Dwight Gayle

Ended up being a shit Ellington

I remember that 2-2 with United at home, he was about 40 yards out and clean through on goal. As he bore down on De Gea there was never any doubt he wouldn’t score. I remember thinking “this kid is the real deal”.

Had he applied himself properly he would be enjoying a very successful PL career right now.

The goal I remember was against Palace at home and it was just like he was able to slow down time on the ball before hammering it in.

An utter, utter waste of talent. It's why I'll always have a soft spot for the likes of James McClean who spends his life trying to eke out every ounce of ability he has.

After watching Harper at Derby away I'd agree about the attitude. Not wanted.
Wherever he ends up, and I can see some mediocre outfit in Greece or wherever being interested, you wouldn`t bet against that all going tits up, after 4 goals in his first 6 games , and saying it`s a great chance for him etc.
Ten years on, he`ll probably get interviewed on some radio show (Talksport ! ), and explain how all the trouble he got into was all somebody elses fault.
(05-26-2019, 12:34 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: If he goes abroad, i'd be amazed if it's anywhere in Europe, he's nowhere near fit enough. He might scrape a living in the far east, the US or Australia.
With his previous and current convictions he has no chance of being able to move to America and I doubt he’d find it all that easy to get into Australia either.
When I think of my heroes like Bomber Cyrille etc and how I would have loved to have been a footballer, like most of us, I just can’t get my head around what this guy has done. I’m glad Stoke have done this as he seems such an odious character. The guy will probably end up meeting some ignominious end as his life seems to be spiralling out of control.
(05-26-2019, 12:52 PM)Squid Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 09:57 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 09:17 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote: From the levels he was at 4/5 years ago... Absolute waste of talent. The utter dick

That’s what’s frustrating, he had the talent! One of the most natural finishers I’ve ever seen in an Albion shirt.

I remember that 2-2 with United at home, he was about 40 yards out and clean through on goal. As he bore down on De Gea there was never any doubt he wouldn’t score. I remember thinking “this kid is the real deal”.

Had he applied himself properly he would be enjoying a very successful PL career right now.

The goal I remember was against Palace at home and it was just like he was able to slow down time on the ball before hammering it in.

An utter, utter waste of talent. It's why I'll always have a soft spot for the likes of James McClean who spends his life trying to eke out every ounce of ability he has.

SB and Sess were excellent that game. Don’t think he scored for us again.
Berahino monthly expenses are rumoured to be £75,000 per calendar month
(05-26-2019, 02:19 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 12:52 PM)Squid Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 09:57 AM)Duffers Wrote: That’s what’s frustrating, he had the talent! One of the most natural finishers I’ve ever seen in an Albion shirt.

SB and Sess were excellent that game. Don’t think he scored for us again.

They were indeed. There's a lot that can be said about Pulis, but he definitely tried to get the best out of Berahino.