Malvind Benning
Someone I hope the club may take a punt on in the Summer. Was named in League 2 team of the year. 25 and would be perfect competition for Townsend. Pending of course Gibbs leaves.
Can't Smalling play left back?
(05-24-2019, 09:31 PM)Albion Wrote: Someone I hope the club may take a punt on in the Summer. Was named in League 2 team of the year. 25 and would be perfect competition for Townsend. Pending of course Gibbs leaves.

Very funny bloke but some people found him a little bit racist, is the Embassy Club still going??
(05-24-2019, 09:31 PM)Albion Wrote: Someone I hope the club may take a punt on in the Summer. Was named in League 2 team of the year. 25 and would be perfect competition for Townsend. Pending of course Gibbs leaves.

Honestly Ziz, you don’t half give yourself away easily. You were banging on about Benning when he was struggling to establish himself in the Walsall team a few years ago.
(05-24-2019, 10:28 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:

Honestly Ziz, you don’t half give yourself away easily. You were banging on about Benning when he was struggling to establish himself in the Walsall team a few years ago.

Big Grin

Had an excellent season. Great delivery and seems a better wing back then defender. Big step for him though

Don't know much about him but having Townsend who is League 1 standard and a left back from League 2 doesn't give me great hope to be honest.
(05-25-2019, 07:12 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:

Don't know much about him but having Townsend who is League 1 standard and a left back from League 2 doesn't give me great hope to be honest.

Has anything in your life ever given you hope? Apart from your chillies of course.