Planned weekend
Day off today, just did shopping and swigged beer in the garden.
Saturday: MTB round Sutton Park, PlayStation, league 2 playoff, Curry on the night
Sunday: MTB round Sutton Park, PlayStation, league 1 playoff, Boldmere Street Festival, homemade spag bol 
Monday: MTB round Sutton Park, PlayStation, champ playoff, pub, rest of spag bol
(05-24-2019, 02:10 PM)Peachy Wrote: I'm chilling this weekend. Just got back from 5 days at centre Parcs, Longleat. Never been before but had a wicked time. Far more relaxing than I imagined and lovely weather helped.

Anyone else been?

Went there a couple of times about 12 years ago. I did enjoy it but since my kids started school, find it too expensive during school holidays. Got a kick from seeing the giant redwoods.
(05-24-2019, 04:03 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 02:10 PM)Peachy Wrote: I'm chilling this weekend. Just got back from 5 days at centre Parcs, Longleat. Never been before but had a wicked time. Far more relaxing than I imagined and lovely weather helped.

Anyone else been?

Went there a couple of times about 12 years ago. I did enjoy it but since my kids started school, find it too expensive during school holidays. Got a kick from seeing the giant redwoods.

Yeah we took ours out of school saving about £1200 in the process!
(05-24-2019, 02:07 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote: Anybody been to the Hagley & Old Hales Beer Festival....going to try it tomorrow

I've got tickets for sunday. Let me know how it goes!
Going on the piss all weekend
(05-24-2019, 03:54 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Day off today, just did shopping and swigged beer in the garden.
Saturday: MTB round Sutton Park, PlayStation, league 2 playoff, Curry on the night
Sunday: MTB round Sutton Park, PlayStation, league 1 playoff, Boldmere Street Festival, homemade spag bol 
Monday: MTB round Sutton Park, PlayStation, champ playoff, pub, rest of spag bol

Unless I'm very much mistaken you could be riding around Sutton Park for quite a while from Sunday onward chap .......

http://boldmere.org/summer-festival-2019/
Volunteering at three heritage sites for most of the next six days. (Slightly to the annoyance of the Financial controller). Missing my usual Sunday stint in Brummagem to avoid the Preen Festival and I’ll stay home Tuesday for some alone time when my F.c. has gone back to work.  Angel
That’s the trouble with not working, you don’t get any Bank Holidays!  Smile
(05-24-2019, 10:32 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 03:54 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Day off today, just did shopping and swigged beer in the garden.

Unless I'm very much mistaken you could be riding around Sutton Park for quite a while from Sunday onward chap .......

http://boldmere.org/summer-festival-2019/

I know I read the sign wrong Thursday got to find something to do now.
(05-24-2019, 02:07 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote: Anybody been to the Hagley & Old Hales Beer Festival....going to try it tomorrow

Not been but I'm always impressed with the number of roadside signs for this.