Rodriguez
(05-24-2019, 07:02 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 04:54 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 10:05 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Well they had the same IP yesterday... the dots are starting to connect...

It’s been the same poster from day one. I’m surprised no one has cottoned on before, with the same posting style and structure. 

If Midge, Pidge, Birdy or any other mods still hold the data from the deleted board (the version prior to this current one) there’s an obvious clue to the Black Penny variants registered on here. They were all set up over a number of consecutive days in February 2018, seemingly in an attempt to run several aliases at once, and often in the same thread. I kept a note of a bunch of them at the time, and there are still a couple of lesser used ones that might turn up yet, Soutteraine (sp?) being one of them.

If mancbaggie(s) see this, Remi Moses is who I was referring to ages ago as the same poster as BP when he asked me.

That is some good sluthing. And people call me obsessive...

You are to be fair, leave it to the mods, we ain't stupid.
(05-24-2019, 08:51 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 10:05 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Well they had the same IP yesterday... the dots are starting to connect...

It’s been the same poster from day one. I’m surprised no one has cottoned on before, with the same posting style and structure. 

If Midge, Pidge, Birdy or any other mods still hold the data from the deleted board (the version prior to this current one) there’s an obvious clue to the Black Penny variants registered on here. They were all set up over a number of consecutive days in February 2018, seemingly in an attempt to run several aliases at once, and often in the same thread. I kept a note of a bunch of them at the time, and there are still a couple of lesser used ones that might turn up yet, Soutteraine (sp?) being one of them.

If mancbaggie(s) see this, Remi Moses is who I was referring to ages ago as the same poster as BP when he asked me.

Ok fine.

<Hangs up trench coat and oversized magnifying glass>
(05-24-2019, 08:51 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Is anybody going to tap in this open goal? Big Grin