Team for next season
Bond

Wilson Bartley Fitzwater townsend

Field. Mozza. Brunt

Leko.   Edwards 

Robson-kanu 

I'm pretty sure there will be some incomings obviously but I just have a horrible feeling that there will be a mass Exodus this season and this is all we will be left with. 
Really hope we can get Gayle back and if we can hang on to a few others it would be better especially gibbs, Phillips and hegazi.
Although the way things are going I would imagine that any offer for our players would be accepted! 
Big questions are if Foster is going to go to Watford and if valero is finally going to come back from his loan Wink

TLDR; If we lose a lot of our more valuable/better players, weve got a big job rebuilding the squad in every area!
I guarantee you that as long as there is oxygen on this planet that starting 11 will never be seen. We’ll be playing Walsall if that is the case.
Fuck me that midfield is slower than the one we have played this season ......honestly I give up
The only thing I agree with is Gayle will not be back. As Rondon has to be sold to Newcastle or Elsewhere. We cannot afford to let his contract run down we need his £16 million transfer fee. That leaves Gayle question.
A) we wont spend £10 million on any player
B) His weekly salary of £60K is currently half met by Newcastle and half by us. that won't be the case in the future. We would have to pay the whole £60K even if we just loan him. Realistically that's not going to happen. It may have been if we secured promotion but not now. Sadly I don't expect to see him in our stripes again.
(05-16-2019, 09:43 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Fuck me that midfield is slower than the one we have played this season ......honestly I give up

That midfield needed fucking off long ago, as far back as the home defeats to Southampton and Hudds.

Any chance of a bit of verve and raw energy next time around. I can`t stomach another season of the wardrobe MkII and Co.
(05-16-2019, 09:38 PM)wil13 Wrote: Bond

Field. Mozza. Brunt

Leko.   Edwards 

Robson-kanu 

I'm pretty sure there will be some incomings obviously but I just have a horrible feeling that there will be a mass Exodus this season and this is all we will be left with. 
Really hope we can get Gayle back and if we can hang on to a few others it would be better especially gibbs, Phillips and hegazi.
Although the way things are going I would imagine that any offer for our players would be accepted! 
Big questions are if Foster is going to go to Watford and if valero is finally going to come back from his loan Wink

You seem to overlook the fact that if there is a mass exodus then there is a big transfer kitty which you are suggesting won’t be used at all.  Do you actually believe that Lai wants to avoid promotion? 

Totally illogical.
So we are going to sell/release loads and buy/loan/sign no one?

It's gonna be a long fucking summer on here.
(05-16-2019, 10:49 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:

Field. Mozza. Brunt

Leko.   Edwards 

Robson-kanu 

You seem to overlook the fact that if there is a mass exodus then there is a big transfer kitty which you are suggesting won’t be used at all.  Do you actually believe that Lai wants to avoid promotion? 

Totally illogical.

What can you see happening Pragmatist?
REFUSES TO PAY CHARITY BETS
(05-16-2019, 10:49 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:

Field. Mozza. Brunt

Leko.   Edwards 

Robson-kanu 

Totally illogical.

First line after the team it says 

I'm pretty sure there will be some incomings obviously

So I was suggesting this is what we could be left with before any incomings? Not that we weren't going to sign anyone.
We will raise c£40m, and invest c£20m in 5 players/loans. In my opinion