That atmosphere
(05-17-2019, 07:21 PM)wba13 Wrote: The atmosphere was brilliant on tues well up there with Swansea,Valencia, Man Utd, palace and a few others but there is always one who tries to spoil it isn’t there Hoppo you obviously need to get a life as most fans appreciated what the compère did. When are some fans going to stop criticising everything everything the club does and start backing them.

It was way better than Palace and Man United. 

I'd say it was even better than Swansea for sheer noise and all parts of the ground bouncing.
You are right Atomic i was just trying to understand why some posters have to put a downer on a brilliant night fan wise, for the 2 hrs duration we we non stop cheering singing and praying just shows what brilliant fans we have .
(05-18-2019, 09:54 AM)wba13 Wrote: You are right Atomic i was just trying to understand why some posters have to put a downer on a brilliant night  fan wise,  for the 2 hrs duration we we non stop cheering singing and praying just shows what brilliant fans we have .

I have to say, (and I'm over 60 years old), it was probably the best I've seen. Swansea, Valencia, some of the Man U games were all very special but the layout of the ground was different and I don't think I've ever heard all 4 sides, on their feet shouting at the max.
BTW, I don't normally approve of Yankee style whipping the crowd up but Ritchie was brilliant. Plus, he was a regular home and away fan ( at least,in the not too distant past). I don't know him personally but I know many that do and he's nothing other than a true fan and decent guy. Check out the away win at Sunderland after Koumas scores, he's there going mental!