Leeds v Derby
1 nil Leeds 2 nil overall.

So the jammy cheating ref bribing bstards wiil be facing Dirty Leeds.

Hope Leeds tear them apart.
Can't be bothered to watch tonight after last night. But I will be cheering on dirty Leeds in 12 days.
Seals have been waxing lyrical about karma today.

On the subject, Bamford nicely rested and ready for the final.
Leeds have a far better work rate than Vile.

Hopefully they will do them.
(05-15-2019, 07:16 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Seals have been waxing lyrical about karma today.

Bamford's just been carded for simulation. Will he ever learn?
Article on Leeds Live. LUFC CEO Angus Kinnear. Shots fired!

There were a number a flashpoints following that strike, with Anwar El Ghazi being sent off after Patrick Bamford went down in his vicinity, only for that red card to be rescinded and the Leeds man handed a two-match ban for simulation. While few Leeds fans argued with Bamford being punished once they had seen the footage back, a major sticking point was the fact that Conor Hourihane, who struck Klich immediately after he scored the goal, did not receive any retrospective punishment.

The decision inflamed Leeds fans, but what did Kinnear make of it? As you'd expect, he hasn't held back.

"The unsatisfactory regulation conclusion to the whole incident was compounded when, for the second time this season, the FA's three man review board including Joey Barton and Conor McGregor ruled that an action against our player did not reach the threshold of violent conduct," he writes.

"I could highlight the futility of appealing thee decisions, but what's the point?"
(05-15-2019, 07:19 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 07:16 PM)sickParrot Wrote: Seals have been waxing lyrical about karma today.

Bamford's just been carded for simulation. Will he ever learn?

Part of my conspiracy theory  Wink
Leeds very much up for it.

If they play this way against the Vile they'll blow them away
2 poor teams. What might have been
All the media on about the famous leeds fans they are not in our league when it comes to passion