Quick Decision Needed
We have had months to consider our long term strategy, Hughton’s availability has added another option but the appointment has to be quick.

Let the new manager sort out who he wants, who can go and who we cannot hold on to.

Time to start scouring the leagues for potential replacements, we cannot be doing this in August.

The fans will get behind any new manager but the fans deserve swift and intelligent decisions.
What and not fanny about for a couple of months? This is the Albion you're talking about yes?
(05-16-2019, 05:01 AM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: We have had months to consider our long term strategy, Hughton’s availability has added another option but the appointment has to be quick.

Let the new manager sort out who he wants, who can go and who we cannot hold on to.

Time to start scouring the leagues for potential replacements, we cannot be doing this in August.

The fans will get behind any new manager but the fans deserve swift and intelligent decisions.

Jenkins is in charge....  He will be thinking if I employ the manager and players now that’s part May, June, July and part August I’ll have to pay them for!
Not denying that Jenkins might think that but if we buy (those in lesser teams with potential) & sell (those that would be attractive to the greed league), we could lower the wage bill.

That doesn't apply to the manager though!
Give Jenkins a chance , he's still recovering from getting the bill for those flags .
(05-16-2019, 06:01 AM)Three Degrees Wrote: Give Jenkins a chance , he's still recovering from getting the bill for those flags .

Big Grin

I bet he's putting those fuggers in storage in the event we make the play offs next season!
He can't be that much of a penny pincher. Those cones are quite expensive.