So, Brexit
Anyone have any opinions?  Big Grin
(01-28-2019, 06:26 AM)P_K Wrote: Unimportant. If it was important there’s no way they’d let us vote on it.

Hi. New poster here. 

As a previous lurker I've always wondered what letters should go in the space between  the P and the K for this witty, popular and mentally balanced poster?
It’s going extremely well, we shall have a hard, soft, red white and blue, orderly Brexit which will make us all united and in no way will it damage jobs, industry or social harmony. We won the war you know!!!
I wish the MP's would just get on with it to be honest, it really is grinding my gears, I don't think there has been a single day in the last 18 or so months where they haven't mentioned Brexit!!

Even Queenie is pissed off with 'em now!
17.4 million lemmings can't be wrong.

Which sort of begs the question whether 16.1 million can't be right.
Apparently Brexit is comparable to the Holocaust.
Nobody knows what the hell is going on and nobody is doing anything. Wish I got paid as much as some of the politicians for doing nothing.
(01-28-2019, 01:13 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Apparently Brexit is comparable to the Holocaust.

Still absolutely dumbfounded by that moron.
(01-28-2019, 02:14 PM)The Real PK Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 01:13 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Apparently Brexit is comparable to the Holocaust.

Linkage?
(01-28-2019, 02:59 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 02:14 PM)The Real PK Wrote:

Linkage?

Was just some fucking prick Birdy and I were "discussing" with on Twitter. Said that Brexit is the start of the new Holocaust, and then another twat piped up with it's no coincidence that Hitler came to power with 17 million votes!