(05-10-2019, 11:37 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 11:34 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Under 300 now, including a fair few restricted view.

Do we still have restricted view seats? Thought they'd removed those seats from the top corners of the BRE years ago.

Yes, they're called the toilets. I'd avoid.
(05-10-2019, 11:37 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 11:34 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Under 300 now, including a fair few restricted view.

Do we still have restricted view seats? Thought they'd removed those seats from the top corners of the BRE years ago.

Well they're marked as such on the stadium layout on the online system and they're selling. Maybe they removed the ones which had chronic views but kept the ones where you can't see the touchline.
@2pm, FWIW...
ES 6
BRE 204
HLS 12
FWIW, they also put and exclamation mark against the seats now where you can't see either screen. There are very few where you can't see the whole pitch.

In all the kerfuffle over tickets, there are some major issues. However, the overwhelming noise of "the club is shit" means that the actual issues are lost.

I'm surprised how many people have been stressing because they weren't sold yet and slagging the club and the fans off .

Villa knew the date of their game because they couldn't catch us. They went on sale Wed 1 March with KO & opponents TBC. They sold out by Monday (6 days) and had issues on the first two days.

We could potentially have put our home leg on sale on the Friday once Derby had sold out, opening for those STH who could make either home date. The club opted to wait. We have all but sold out in five days, including having to sell away tickets within the same time frame, which villa could avoid, being at home first and sure of the date at least.

Accepting the technical issues on the first two days and priority to new STH over existing for the away leg, the order has been ok other than that. People buying today will be able to print at home and if they choose not to, will have to rely on the post.

The main issue for me has been communication. Proper instructions and downloadable step by step user guides.

If we were doing it again, his would have been my order

FRI - STH (No extras)
MON - STH
TUE - STH
WED - MEMBERS
THU - BOOKING HISTORY
FRI - STH +1s