In with the enemy vs beamback
Star 
Need to decide whether to try and get a ticket in with the vile fans or just go and see it on the big screens. Onions?
(02-08-2019, 06:05 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Need to decide whether to try and get a ticket in with the vile fans or just go and see it on the big screens. Onions?

If you're in with the Villa and you lose, you're going to have to celebrate and you'll feel gruesome. If the Albion score or win, you can't celebrate properly. It's a no-brainer for me. I've only stood among hostile opposition supporters once, and I wouldn't do it again.
I'm not sure.....sorry.
99 sheets corporate apparently???

Cuzer
Been in with Villa fans at Villa Park on 3 occasions the dreaded 1-0 Batson back pass in 1981, that thriller in 83, where we lost 4-3 and a 0-0 before Christmas in 87. I'm good at keeping a lid on it. If you can do it then fair enough, but it requires great control.
(02-08-2019, 06:12 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 06:05 PM)TartanRug Wrote: Need to decide whether to try and get a ticket in with the vile fans or just go and see it on the big screens. Onions?

If you're in with the Villa and you lose, you're going to have to celebrate and you'll feel gruesome. If the Albion score or win, you can't celebrate properly. It's a no-brainer for me. I've only stood among hostile opposition supporters once, and I wouldn't do it again.

Yeah it would be pretty hard to take if I had to pretend to celebrate. If we score it could be quite enjoyable experiencing their fans suffering

(02-08-2019, 06:23 PM)Cuzer Wrote: 99 sheets corporate apparently???

Cuzer

I'll start saving  Big Grin
(02-08-2019, 06:12 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:

Aye. Just don’t see the point.
I could never sit in with opposition fans. I just couldn't do it. I would end up cheering when we've scored, i can't help myself.
(02-08-2019, 06:23 PM)Cuzer Wrote: 99 sheets corporate apparently???

Cuzer

If that includes booze surely you can make it pay Wink
(02-08-2019, 06:26 PM)Only one real Albion Wrote: Been in with Villa fans at Villa Park on 3 occasions the dreaded 1-0 Batson back pass in 1981, that thriller in 83, where we lost 4-3 and a 0-0 before Christmas in 87. I'm good at keeping a lid on it. If you can do it then fair enough, but it requires great control.

Also 3 times the 4-0 tonking in 77 and both 1-0 wins in 79 and 82,  perhaps I should watch with the fishy feckers more often!