Seals play off thoughts
(04-29-2019, 08:54 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 08:41 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 07:13 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 07:06 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 07:00 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I’m far more worried about taking on the baggies with the second leg at their place than taking on dirty Leeds again. 

The Tesco bags also have a pair of frontmen happy to cheat to achieve any sort of win.

This season I can't really separate us, Leeds and Albion which means if we are to go up we are going to be at our absolute best, both in skill and attitude. Leeds probably should have got promotion, Albion still have that Premier League quality and we are the most in form team that has also finally clicked.

Baggies over 2 legs don’t frighten me but any team with Gayle in it poses a threat.

Grealish, as much as we love him, knows exactly what he's doing when he gets round a player and buys a freekick.

So West brom. First leg at a packed villa Park. We really need to settle the score with the elite after what happened in earlier games. 

Let's hope Tammy has saved his best for these games as he has had two stinkers against them. 

They are not sounding super confident to me.

Gayle yes, what the hell did Rodriguez do?

Have you forgot the hand of Rod

No. I distinctly remember the ball being hit at his arm at point blank range meaning he could do nothing about it and then him falling on the ball without knowing where the ball was, meaning it wasn't a handball and therefore not cheating. Why are they still yapping on about a legitimate goal and calling JayRod a cheat?
It hurt them lots  Big Grin

They didn't mention we beat them on there turf without Gayle .
….and they keep banging on about JRod's handball but they don't mention their first goal was a lucky deflection.