FAO WBA FC
(05-02-2019, 02:01 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 01:40 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Just send the players out with the instruction to jog around lightly.

We've done that all year I suppose another game won't matter

Big Grin
Fuck the EFL other teams do what they want so its about time we did the same , anyway it will be 2 yrs before they relise the stupid old codgers .
(05-02-2019, 01:38 PM)Brunty Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 01:34 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: I tend to agree with it. I don't think it's right to essentially throw a game which is what playing 10 reserves amounts to.

Agreed.

You have to respect the competition. Huddersfield basically threw their game away against Birmingham which wasn't fair on the other teams battling to survive which is why this rule is in place.

First and foremost, you must do what is right for your club.

Huddersfield won the play-offs that season, with both rounds going to extra time and penalties. Would an extra game for their players have been a help or a hindrance, do you think?
Abide by the rules, "ABIDE by the rules? what a joke". The Seals and Derby should be relegated because of breaking FFP rules and did they have any thoughts about anyone else "NO" has the ELF done anything "NO" What an a load of rubbish. We have got ourselves into the position where we have the right to choose who we play and how we play. Lets do what's right for us. Let Derby win, get no injuries have a friendly kick about and both celebrate making the play offs. If the others don't like tough shite. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(05-02-2019, 01:40 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Just send the players out with the instruction to jog around lightly.

Still too quick for Livermore. Unless he bears there's only one balti pie left. Then he'll sprint.
Clarnet v2.0