Leeds v Villa
'fuck off down the Wolves or Villa', is the worst response you can come out with.
Clarnet v2.0
(04-29-2019, 07:19 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: 'fuck off down the Wolves or Villa', is the worst response you can come out with.

It's the default response for some, if not all, of your posts.
(04-29-2019, 07:31 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 07:19 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: 'fuck off down the Wolves or Villa', is the worst response you can come out with.

It's the default response for some, if not all, of your posts.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
Clarnet v2.0
(04-28-2019, 01:33 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 01:20 PM)Atomic Wrote: Absolutely disgusting that Leeds were pretty much made to let Villa score. Leeds have no obligation whatsoever to kick the ball out of play because Villa have a man down it was not a head injury.If Villa didn't want to play to the whistle that's their tough luck.

The FA need to be all over this you cannot have teams letting the opponents score whatever the circumstances. 

Deplorable!

I noticed that magnificent example of the moral high ground, John fucking Terry giving it the big un on the touchline, fucking wanker.

[Image: 57313616_2569125236495965_61054985232669...e=5D6A7F80]
Don Goodman is a total anus.

Every time he's commentated on our games this season he's been a complete tool.
When Dean Smith was managing Walsall and Brentford, I always found him to be a reasonable & decent chap in interviews. Now he's at the Villa, that sense of self entitlement seems to have taken over his personality. Perhaps it's always been there, but has only now manifested itself since he's been 'their' Manager. Him, JT & Villa are made for each other. Hope we stick it up them good and proper in the Play-Offs.
(04-29-2019, 03:47 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: When Dean Smith was managing Walsall and Brentford, I always found him to be a reasonable & decent chap in interviews. Now he's at the Villa, that sense of self entitlement seems to have taken over his personality. Perhaps it's always been there, but has only now manifested itself since he's been 'their' Manager. Him, JT & Villa are made for each other. Hope we stick it up them good and proper in the Play-Offs.

Well said ,came across yesterday as a right tosser.
Has there been any mention of the ruckus being investigated by the authorities? The Bamford fiasco obviously but there were a number of other intimidating incidents made by the Vile players including a punch!
(04-29-2019, 04:30 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 03:47 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: When Dean Smith was managing Walsall and Brentford, I always found him to be a reasonable & decent chap in interviews. Now he's at the Villa, that sense of self entitlement seems to have taken over his personality. Perhaps it's always been there, but has only now manifested itself since he's been 'their' Manager. Him, JT & Villa are made for each other. Hope we stick it up them good and proper in the Play-Offs.

Well said ,came across yesterday as a right tosser.

It's telling that despite the Seals recent run of form, there is no talk anymore that we should have employed them instead. Him and the Vile are made for each other.
I hope JS / SR and MA are playing these messages to our players and geeing them up. It should be a great way of getting a reaction from our squad. We want them all up for it. Determined to trash whoever threatens to take promotion away from them.