Pulis now in charge at Brighton?
Hughton is a bloody good manager. Brighton have mostly Championship players.

He's done a great job.
Another goal where Johnstone would’ve got pelters had it been scored against us.

Fatal to let good players line up shots like that, particularly with the modern balls.
Cardiff deserve to stay up at least they have a go.

Brighton will lose the last 3 so Cardiff need 4 points.
(04-23-2019, 08:42 PM)Brunty Wrote: Hughton is a bloody good manager. Brighton have mostly Championship players.

He's done a great job.

Correct
(04-23-2019, 08:46 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Cardiff deserve to stay up at least they have a go.

Brighton will lose the last 3 so Cardiff need 4 points.

Cardiff:

Fulham (A)
Palace (H)
United (A)

Brighton:

Newcastle (H)
Arsenal (A)
City (H)

All hinges on this weekend.
I’m rooting for Colin, I blame Bong, the smelly mouthed cunt.
(04-23-2019, 08:53 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 08:42 PM)Brunty Wrote: Hughton is a bloody good manager. Brighton have mostly Championship players.

He's done a great job.

Correct

Hughton did a very good job last season, but disagree they've got Championship players. They are relying on Championship players because they have bought badly.  They've spent over £75m this season on the back of a £60m spend last season.

I genuinely hope they go down as Cardiff deserve to stay up given how close they've pushed it on an absolute shoestring.
Football is about defending as well as attacking and their defensive performance was superb and deserving of a draw.

Dunk and Duffy were outstanding.
There are at least 2 occasions where we’ve done similar at spurs whilst in the same position as Brighton

(We scores on both occasions though & succeeded in getting a result!)
(04-23-2019, 09:19 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 08:53 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

He's done a great job.

Correct

Hughton did a very good job last season, but disagree they've got Championship players. They are relying on Championship players because they have bought badly.  They've spent over £75m this season on the back of a £60m spend last season.

I genuinely hope they go down as Cardiff deserve to stay up given how close they've pushed it on an absolute shoestring.

+1