(04-23-2019, 07:01 PM)Morley Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 06:59 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: There are three  major flaws to Grealish
1-he's a cunt
2-he plays for an even bigger bunch of cunts
3-he's,still a cunt.

You forgot his stupid hair.

Good spot mon
OK 4-got a cuntish hair cut Big Grin
Of course I’m a Baggies fan. Are you doubting my allegiance? IMO I also rate good footballers when I see them. Doesn’t matter who they play for. Grealish is 23, and for me will get better against better opposition hence why if Villa don’t get promoted he needs to move to prove his credentials.

He’s brilliant at controlling and running with the ball in tight spaces. Good appreciation of space and other players. Good passer of the ball. The only question mark labelled at him is he doesn’t score enough goals nor assists, that’s because he predominately plays as a deep lying player maker, but under Smith I’ve noticed him make late runs into the box hence his goals of late.

As for the last part there’s a lot of players coming through the youth systems who hold dual nationality. Take our own Louie Barry who has played for ROI and England youth teams.

Just because I rate Grealish highly doesn’t mean I don’t want Livermore to rough him up if we play them in the play offs
What fucks me off is how our players get derided after giving their all in games and this twat gets a wank fest. Till the day he puts on the stripes he's a twat!!!
(04-23-2019, 07:04 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: What fucks me off is how our players get derided after giving their all in games and this twat gets a wank fest. Till the day he puts on the stripes he's a twat!!!

Wank fest? For appreciating a player of Grealish quality. Good grief. Football really is so tribal IMO.
(04-23-2019, 07:03 PM)Albion Wrote: Of course I’m a Baggies fan. Are you doubting my allegiance? IMO I also rate good footballers when I see them. Doesn’t matter who they play for. Grealish is 23, and for me will get better against better opposition hence why if Villa don’t get promoted he needs to move to prove his credentials.

He’s brilliant at controlling and running with the ball in tight spaces. Good appreciation of space and other players. Good passer of the ball. The only question mark labelled at him is he doesn’t score enough goals nor assists, that’s because he predominately plays as a deep lying player maker, but under Smith I’ve noticed him make late runs into the box hence his goals of late.

As for the last part there’s a lot of players coming through the youth systems who hold dual nationality. Take our own Louie Barry who has played for ROI and England youth teams.

Just because I rate Grealish highly doesn’t mean I don’t want Livermore to rough him up if we play them in the play offs
Can we play Len Cantello for the 1st 10mins just to snap the greasy twat in half  Rolleyes
(04-23-2019, 07:04 PM)Albion Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 07:04 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: What fucks me off is how our players get derided after giving their all in games and this twat gets a wank fest. Till the day he puts on the stripes he's a twat!!!

Wank fest? For appreciating a player of Grealish quality. Good grief. Football really is so tribal IMO.

Yup

You must be really new to this!!
(04-23-2019, 07:06 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

Yup

Fair enough. I really don’t want to argue with a fellow Albion fan. Let’s hope we defeat them in the play offs. Boing Boing.
(04-23-2019, 07:07 PM)Albion Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 07:06 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

Yup

Fair enough. I really don’t want to argue with a fellow Albion fan. Let’s hope we defeat them in the play offs. Boing Boing.
Let's hope we batter the bastards in claret and blue you mean