The negativity amongst our fans about the play offs
Fucking hell it's depressing. Even by our usual standards many are excelling themselves. We have been 4th all season, should have a side in decent shape injury wise for the semis and have scored 84 goals. Including 13 last 4 home games. I feel like many of the players deserve a bit more and we seem at risk of becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.
It's because we all know those jammy fisheatingdeludedsealcunts are going to fluke it, and it will hurt like fuck.
I don’t feel negative. Think it’ll be a close call. I’m fortunate enough that I’ve no obnoxious Villa fans in my circle. They’re good lads so will be fine if they do us. I behave likewise.
Been counselling a Leeds mate today. He’s properly gutted.
(04-22-2019, 07:38 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: It's because we all know those jammy fisheatingdeludedsealcunts are going to fluke it, and it will hurt like fuck.

Disagree. It’s because we have some certified bellends who are never happy (or never as happy as whene they’re miserable). We’ve always been the pessimists of the bunch while that lot are always about to conquer the world, but some of the reaction to today is downright embarrassing.
(04-22-2019, 07:42 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I don’t feel negative. Think it’ll be a close call. I’m fortunate enough that I’ve no obnoxious Villa fans in my circle. They’re good lads so will be fine if they do us. I behave likewise.

I'd agree. I quite fancy us to turn them over. Seem to be in a group of about 2% though.
(04-22-2019, 07:34 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: Fucking hell it's depressing. Even by our usual standards many are excelling themselves. We have been 4th all season, should have a side in decent shape injury wise for the semis and have scored 84 goals. Including 13 last 4 home games. I feel like many of the players deserve a bit more and we seem at risk of becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.

You’re not wrong! Enjoyed it today pal.
We have just as good a chance as any of the teams in the Play-offs. I am getting more and more exasperated by the talking down of the squad, club, manager etc.
(04-22-2019, 07:46 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 07:42 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I don’t feel negative. Think it’ll be a close call. I’m fortunate enough that I’ve no obnoxious Villa fans in my circle. They’re good lads so will be fine if they do us. I behave likewise.

I'd agree. I quite fancy us to turn them over. Seem to be in a group of about 2% though.

I'm with you. Whilst I want us to finish as high as possible i'd fear getting knocked out by Brizzle, Derby, Boro if we were to nick 3rd. Have no qualms about facing villa. It'll be fucking murder living  in Worcester if they beat us though. Bleedin everywhere these days
With a fit on form squad I fancy our chances against anyone in the playoffs, but in all my years supporting Albion those those wankers from B6 have always done us when it matters most and it still fuggin hurts I only hope we hit top form put on a show and rip those fuckers a new one just for once.
Just think how great it's going to feel when we beat the twats. We ain't playing Liverpool or Man City ffs. Get behind the lads. You never know, you just might enjoy it.