Match thread...
(04-22-2019, 04:15 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 04:11 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: I'm convinced we're making this as difficult as possible, can still see the Vile piping us to 4th spot if those jammy claret n blue wankers go up at our expense I think I'll hybernate for the next 8mths or even move as they will be even more unbearable for fuggin decades!

Hi T74
I hold no fears from the seals, I'm confident we will beat them. If nothing else we can always rely on the hand of Rod  Big Grin

Ha ha can just see their deluded faces if we win by another dodgy decesion, let's just hope they've peeked to early and go into the playoffs thinking all they have to do is turn up be even more satisfying to stuff em then Smile
(04-22-2019, 04:11 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: I'm convinced we're making this as difficult as possible, can still see the Vile piping us to 4th spot if those jammy claret n blue wankers go up at our expense I think I'll hybernate for the next 8mths or even move as they will be even more unbearable for fuggin decades!

Villa now have to face Leeds and Norwich
(04-22-2019, 04:21 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Villa now have to face Leeds and Norwich

Leeds lose this now & they will be demoralised. Norwich most likely up & on the beach/piss. 

We need to win our last two & Derby will be very difficult.
(04-22-2019, 04:17 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote:

Hi T74
I hold no fears from the seals, I'm confident we will beat them. If nothing else we can always rely on the hand of Rod  Big Grin

Can you pop round my place and give me a bit of what you are smoking!!!!

When we played them at the Seal sanctuary they were lucky to only lose 0 - 2 
They have greasy jack back, so what put Field on him as a man marker. 
Keep our squad fit and why would I think they could beat us - no chance. Keep the faith.
I am not worried about 4th or 5th tbh. It doesn't realy matter which way round the games are played IMO. It's 'if your Granma had balls' type thing.
In fact if we could have finished 6th it would be a back handed bonus possibly.
Whilst I wouldn't fancy The Blades, I think the Leeds, who are most likely to finish 3rd are there for the taking plus no bragging rights.

(04-22-2019, 04:24 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 04:17 PM)Banbury Baggie Wrote:

Hi T74

Can you pop round my place and give me a bit of what you are smoking!!!!

When we played them at the Seal sanctuary they were lucky to only lose 0 - 2 
They have greasy jack back, so what put Field on him as a man marker. 
Keep our squad fit and why would I think they could beat us - no chance. Keep the faith.

I am not a fan of man marking as you are instantly down to 10 men creatively but if I was, there is no way it would be Field. Of our current crop it would be Livermore everyday of the week.
One of the best man marking jobs in an Albion shirt was James/Adam Chambers on Darren Huckerby who was one of the hottest playmakers at the time when we played Norwich in the early 2000's. He did a brilliant job. 
Every other time I can think we did this it was rubbish although what I would give to put Mulumbu in his pomp up against him.
To have a Yacob to hammer him into place early on.
No Yacob or Mulumbu to put him in his place and IMO Livermore couldn't catch Jack, hence I said Field.
A good crunching tackle early on would be nice to see, just to show we mean business.