Brighton...
Could see us swapping divisions with them in May.
(04-16-2019, 08:05 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Could see us swapping divisions with them in May.

Good. Really dislike Hughton now.
Huge result for Cardiff if they can see it through.

Brighton’s form hasn’t been good since their cup exit and all they had to do tonight was be resilient. Easier said than done sometimes I suppose.
Didn't Hughton have similar issues at Norwich? Did well there for a while. Then went ultra defensive and got them relegated.
Good.

Wanker club.
Rather pissed off as I was going to have a fiver on a Cardiff win and completely forgot.
(04-16-2019, 08:09 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Didn't Hughton have similar issues at Norwich? Did well there for a while. Then went ultra defensive and got them relegated.

Ashworth DOF there now. Be interesting if he makes a change.
When I’m cheering on Warnock I know there must be something eminently dislikable about the opposition.

Tin pot club full of Man United fans.... their attendances are already tumbling now they’re not winning games...
(04-16-2019, 08:10 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Good.

Wanker club.

Agree

Like Hughton though
(04-16-2019, 08:23 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: When I’m cheering on Warnock I know there must be something eminently dislikable about the opposition.

Tin pot club full of Man United fans.... their attendances are already tumbling now they’re not winning games...

They are Reading version 2