Confirmed Shan in charge
To the end of the season
(04-16-2019, 11:06 AM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: To the end of the season

What else could they have done? Way too late to bring in a new man, with new ideas. Now, a new interim coach to help out, maybe?
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2019/april/sh...of-season/
Calavahal you heard it here first .
Imagine the meltdown if Hull beat us Friday!
Really pleased it's all done now. Interesting to see who the coach is. My guess is Shakey.
Would Shan consider Darren Moore? Would be ironic. But who else would he be comfortable working with. Would Shakespeare hold more authority over Shan?
Back the Shan.
(04-16-2019, 11:13 AM)Albion Wrote: Would Shan consider Darren Moore? Would be ironic. But who else would he be comfortable working with. Would Shakespeare hold  more authority over Shan?

I think Shakey is an experienced No2. He'll know how to add support and not step on toes imo. He seems to have a nice manner about him too.
(04-16-2019, 11:27 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 11:13 AM)Albion Wrote: Would Shan consider Darren Moore? Would be ironic. But who else would he be comfortable working with. Would Shakespeare hold  more authority over Shan?

I think Shakey is an experienced No2. He'll know how to add support and not step on toes imo. He seems to have a nice manner about him too.

He’s been at a few of our games too. Remember speaking to him prior to the Forest game. So he will know of our players etc