Play off dates...
Championship play-off SF dates confirmed. First leg on Saturday 11th May at either 12.30pm or 5.15pm Second leg either on Tuesday 14th May, 7.45pm, or Wednesday 15th May. 7.45pm
Cheers CIM.

I've only just realised that if we make the final, it's the same date as my daughter's 3rd B'day, so it's unlikely that I'll be able to go... (To the game and not the party I mean). I'll be treating the semi-final as my final! (If we draw the Villa, it's what they'd want me to do ayway!)
Landing back from a holiday at 12.30 on the Saturday. Imagine we'll be given that slot if we're playing the Seals. Will be great fun watching that in the queue for the passport check.
1230 if we play Villa  you would think.  

Final - 27th - Bank Holiday Monday.
(04-15-2019, 04:23 PM)Hopalong Wrote: 1230 if we play Villa  you would think.  

You’d think police advice would move it forward, however most of our games of late have been evening/lates... I know which one I’d prefer as I need some serious nerve settling! 

Surprised they’ve moved the Championship final back to the Monday, the argument of having it first was so the pitch wouldn’t be as cut up as if it followed L2 & L1 games.
6th v 3rd is early game
(04-15-2019, 05:13 PM)B36baggie Wrote: 6th v 3rd is early game

Yep so a 5.30 game at Villa Park followed by a Wednesday night game at The Hawthorns. Tasty.

(Assuming WBA 4th, Villa 5th)
(04-15-2019, 05:00 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 04:23 PM)Hopalong Wrote: 1230 if we play Villa  you would think.  

You’d think police advice would move it forward, however most of our games of late have been evening/lates... I know which one I’d prefer as I need some serious nerve settling! 

Surprised they’ve moved the Championship final back to the Monday, the argument of having it first was so the pitch wouldn’t be as cut up as if it followed L2 & L1 games.

Am sure the Champ Final has always been the last one played, on the Bank Holiday Monday? I can’t remember it being anything other than then.
The Championship final has been first when there's been a summer tournament starting early - WC or Euros, but the default is the Monday.
(04-15-2019, 05:32 PM)Statto Wrote: The Championship final has been first when there's been a summer tournament starting early - WC or Euros, but the default is the Monday.

Makes more sense. 
I was sure it was moved due to the pitch condition, but your answer makes more sense!