One word for that crap
(04-28-2024, 08:04 AM)Tom of the Brom Wrote: Don't get the love in for Yokuslu, think he's pretty average most of the season and so slow ,does the occasional  brilliant thing but not the player when he was first  here .My feeling is something ain't right within the club and with most of these players they now they won't be here next season so they are not going to get injured to jepodise a move elsewhere.
As the season has gone on and has become pretty much a carbon copy of last with him, I would try to move okay on. He starts off invisible as he gets up to speed. Spends the middle part of the season as a ten out of ten Rolls Royce then burns out and is invisible again at the business end.

He is the biggest earner and his lack of mobility means we have to play one way. I’m now favouring a seven out of ten player all season than his ten out of ten for 2/3 and two out of ten for 1/3. He was pathetic at Leicester but awful since Millwall and I’d like to see the second from yesterday again as he appeared to trap it and they scored?

Just seen the highlights. The drag back by Okay on the second really is quite something.
The different takes on games with people spending up to £150 quid for an away game to some sitting on their arses on the settee is quite a feat .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-28-2024, 09:26 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: The different takes on games with people spending up to £150  quid for an away game to some sitting on their arses on the settee is quite a feat .

I'm really not sure what relevance money spent has on evaluating the same game, the same team and the same season? 

Just because you are fortunate enough to firstly get a ticket, and secondly be in a situation to afford it, doesn't give your opinion more credence than those who didn't go.
It does when you are watching that drivel while people are trying to devalue your points when they are on the settee .....you get more pissed off when you are there and rightly so ....all this bollox look where we could have been doesn't wash with me one bit .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-27-2024, 11:07 PM)Radlettbaggies92 Wrote: Well 92 is the giveaway… should have qualified it with since 97 if one is to be a pedant

Well I can think of times in the past 20 years where it's been more embarrassing. Just struck me as an over reaction. Hey ho.
Much as I like Yok, doing what he did for the second goal yesterday was totally inexcusable a week after what should have been a lesson in where not to overplay on the pitch with the Vardy penalty
You just wanted one word, so how about CRAP?