Still very relaxed.
Think we will beat Preston next week.

But even if we don't,  still not massively bothered.

I want us to win every game we play, and if we win the next 4 we go up. But if we don't go up, from a football perspective, I'm not that bothered. Us being in the Premier League makes me feel a lot more worried than what happens tonight or next week.

Football shouldn't be like this, but it is. 

And of all the clubs who can still go up or are already promoted, I think only Ipswich fans would really be excited by the prospect of a season of Premier league football.
(04-27-2024, 04:07 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Think we will beat Preston next week.

But even if we don't,  still not massively bothered.

I want us to win every game we play, and if we win the next 4 we go up. But if we don't go up, from a football perspective, I'm not that bothered. Us being in the Premier League makes me feel a lot more worried than what happens tonight or next week.

Football shouldn't be like this, but it is. 

And of all the clubs who can still go up or are already promoted, I think only Ipswich fans would really be excited by the prospect of a season of Premier league football.

Totally agree with this. Yes will be disappointed if this season goes to shit but at least we have a club to support and a brighter future
Whatever happens, Plymouth will do Hull last game.....
Im.not relaxed. And..its nothing to do with play offs n Prem lge.
Its to do with the no of half arsed performances we put in.
Blame who u want..but im fed up of em.
For all the misery, and believe me I fall into that category, I'd still sooner be in our position than Hull's. No Albion fan in their right mind would swap fixtures with Hull.
Last 2 games sums us up excellent against Leicester but so poor today ,on coach on way back and fuming .
Finally, a sensible post.
(04-27-2024, 04:32 PM)Tom of the Brom Wrote: Last 2 games sums us up excellent against Leicester  but so poor today ,on coach on way back and fuming .

The focus this week needs to be on defending - we've been so good for most of the season but not at the moment
Promotion to the Premier has no sporting merit for clubs of our size .. it is purely a financial matter. Would help us to be regularly pushing near the top end of the championship.
(04-27-2024, 04:22 PM)Hudds1 Wrote: Whatever happens, Plymouth will do Hull last game.....

Blues can beat Norwich too