Mo Faal
Scoring again for Walsall. A nosy at a stats website  says that's at least 14 goals this season. Is he likely to be able to make the step up to the Championship next season?
I asked my mate, a Saddlers STH, about him the other day. He's a bit up and down by the sound of it, in and out of the team. Probably way off what we need, for now
Miles off it. One to let go of in the summer.
Nowhere near what we need.
Faal has the attributes but isn’t ready yet - one of those players who with the right coaching and effort should make his way up the leagues but is unlikely to play at Champ level any time soon.

Expect a decent League 2 or newly promoted L1 club to take him when his contract ends this summer.
That's pretty emphatic then. Oh well.
I’d be interested to know how often those slating him in here actually watch him. I go to see Walsall on a semi regular basis so have seen him a number of times since January. He’s pretty raw and frustrating as hell at times but I think there’s definitely a player in there. I’d say another season in League One would do him good next year though.

He’s got good pace and decent technical ability for a lad of his size. He’ll always chase down a lost cause which got him a goal today. At the same time, he needs to be more composed in front of goal. He gets in the right positions though. Even if he doesn’t make it at the Albion he’ll be a good lower league striker.1